Full-Day tour to Black Madonna in Częstochowa from Cracow
Take a full-day tour from Kraków to Czestochowa, home of the famous Black Madonna painting. Discover with your guide one of the most popular monasteries in Poland and an example of Gothic architecture. The monastery was a place of miracle, so it takes place in the history. This tour ensures a personalised experience, so you can spend as long as you like visiting the sacred Jasna Gora monastery and marveling at the Black Madonna.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czestochowa, Czestochowa, Silesia Province, Southern Poland
Visit the important pilgrimage site in Częstochowa - city in Silesia, about 130 km from Krakow.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jasna Gora, PL 42-225 Czestochowa 25, via P. A. Kordeckiego 2, Czestochowa Poland
See the famous 'Black Madonna' painting at Jasna Góra sanctuary.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Dajwór 69, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
2: Wielopole 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
3: Powiśle 7, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.