Full day tour to BACALAR Seven Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Sujuyha Clay Park
What makes Bacalar so special? It is the Lake of Seven Colours and it is indeed an array of pale blue through turquoise to deep indigo. And there are other reasons to love this rustic destination.
There are certainly more than seven colours in the lake. You have to catch the lake in the sunshine, though, to get the full spectrum. The lake water is fresh. Most of the lake is crystal clear and the high limestone content of the water is such that the sun reflects the sky, causing the lake to take on several different shades of aqua blue.
The town itself is charming too. The town of Bacalar is a hippie gem. It is a popular getaway for us all who live in Riviera Maya.
Bacalar is a magic town in Mexico, in which lovers of nature, adventure, history and cultural events find a perfect setting for an incredible trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cenotes Admission
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Dish to choose
- Visit to Seven colors Lagoon
- Visit to Island of Birds
- Sujuyha Clay Park
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Cocalitos
- Entry/Admission - Sujuy-ha Bacalar
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
We will arrive for you at your hotel and we will head for the adventure in Bacalar. Our first destination is the Laguna de los 7 Colores famous for its different contrasts of colors and it is why this fantastic Magic Village is known. It is called the Lake of Seven Colors because the sand gives the effect of having so many shades of blue in the water. This is a freshwater lake fed by underground cenotes. The lake is about 34 miles long.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the Highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
After we will visit the Cenote Esmeralda located in the Bacalar Lagoon, it is considered the largest cenote of the Laguna de los 7 Colores, with a depth of approximately 40 meters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Cocalitos, Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Later we will visit the amazing Cenote Cocalitos. It has an incredible green area with extensive vegetation and a wonderful view of the lagoon. This cenote is also called the Stromatolite Sanctuary, known in this way for the large number of stratified structures that exist on its waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sujuy-ha Bacalar, 77963 Xul-Ha, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will continue our adventure heading to the Sujuyha Clay Park. Our guide will tell you more about this enigmatic place. Then you will go to the Aluxes restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious Mexican meal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.