Full-Day Tour to Ba Na Hills via Cable Car and Da Nang City
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then Transfer to Ba Na Hills we will take a ride in the most modern Cable Cars in Southeast Asia.
We will visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views.
After, we will visit the Golden Bridge, a France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda and a Flower Garden.
Taking a 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village. Buffet lunch at the Restaurant is included
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills and go visit Marble Mountain: the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. We will explore the natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Last stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Finish The Tour and bring you back to your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na Cable Car ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Entrance Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Buffet Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Love Bridge Da Nang
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Ba Na Hills, which stand at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Ba Na cable car which is the longest single-wire cable car in the world.
– The remains of the settlement developed by the French in 1920s
– Amazing Golden Bridge with giant hands
– Beautiful & spectacular flower gardens
– French Wine Cellar
– French Old Village & complex
– Linh Ung Holy pagoda
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Love Bridge Da Nang, Tran Hung Dao Street An Hai Trung, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Enjoy Modern Da Nang city
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.