Full-day tour to Ba Ho Waterfall, Po Nagar Temple and Hon Chong Promontory
A combination of (1) adventurous outdoor activity and exercise, (2) relaxation with massage and (3) an informative visit to temple and promontory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ba Ho Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Entry/Admission - Hon Chong
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Ho Waterfall, Ninh Ich, Ninh Hoa, Nha Trang 650000 Vietnam
We will head North of Nha Trang along the coast to Ba Ho waterfalls, situated about 25 kilometers north of Nha Trang. The waterfall consists of a string of three falls beneath a clear, refreshing pools surrounded by thick and dense forest (Ba Ho means “three pools”) where you can swim and jump off the cliffs. We need to take a 30-to-45-minute hiking to the top but the view and refreshment from cool water just worth it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Po Nagar Cham Towers, 2 Thang 4 Road At the End of Xom Bong Bridge, Nha Trang Vietnam
After a tasty local lunch, we invite you to join us in a body/foot massage treat by the blinds. This is a way to support the local handicap people yet in the other hand, you will be amazed by their professionalism.
In the afternoon, we will visit Ponagar - a complex of temples constructed during the 7th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hon Chong, Vinh Phuoc, Nha Trang 650000 Vietnam
We then visit Hon Chong, a destination with word of mouth stories and admire coastal city Nha Trang in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vitamin Sea Nha Trang, 39c Yết Kiêu, Vạn Thắng, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off are included for accommodation in Nha Trang city center only. For guests staying in outskirt Nha Trang (Mia, Diamond Bay...), surcharge may apply.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.