Full Day Tour Pre-Angkorian Temples of Phnom Penh
Pre-Angkor has had just an influence in the creation when Angkor itself rose from the grounds up. Phnom Penh is an ideal starting point to explore Cambodia’s most precious representation of this era in the form of Tonle Bati, Phnom Da and Phnom Chisor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Refreshing towel
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Bati
- Entry/Admission - ប្រាសាទភ្នំដារ
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation in Phnom Penh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonle Bati, Off the highway to Takeo, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Tonle Bati is a small lake that is home to the 12th Century temple of Ta Prohm. Ta Prohm was built by Jayavarman VII the same king who built Bayon in Angkor Thom City. Although small in size it is a beautiful temple with some well-preserved Apsara bas reliefs and other carvings. The temple is surrounded by trees and native flowers and is close to Tonle Bati which is a favorite weekend picnic place for Cambodians, especially from Phnom Penh.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: ប្រាសាទភ្នំដារ, Angkor Borei, Cambodia
A temple which was constructed on a small mountain. It was built in the 6th century by the King Rut Trak Varman. A French historian, Mi Bri No said that the temple is made of laterite stone and is considered one of the most ancient, historical places in Cambodia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chisor Mountain Temple, Stairway of Chiso Mountain from, the E, Cambodia
home to some nicely preserved 10th - 11th century Angkorian era ruins. This Hinduism temple was constructed under King Suryavarman I during a period when the Khmer Empire was nearing its apex. The 503 steps to the temple on top of the hill make for a vigorous climb but the quality of the ruins and the amazing view of the countryside make the effort worthwhile.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Phnom Penh Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct name or the registration name which is also the name of your hotel booking and hotel information,should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.