Full-Day Tour of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park with Lunch
You will visit the highlights of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park including Yuanjiaje Secnic Area, Bailong Elevator and Tianzi Mountain, where you can get a stunning views of cloud seas, deep valleys and jagged peaks. Admire the amazing Avatar Hallelujah Mountain in Yuanjiajie, which is the prototype of the most famous Avatar floating mountain.
1. Get great views while taking the cable car up Tianzi Mountain
2. Walking along the rugged paths and explore Tianzi Pavilion and Imperial Writing Brush Peaks
3. Explore Avatar Hallelujah Mountain take wonderful pictures
4. Take the thrilling Bailong Elevator down to the hill
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer with hotel pickup and drop-off in Zhangjiajie
- Knowledgeable and experience English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets and meals listed above
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
What's excluded :
- Airfare/train tickets/hotel/China visa
- Guarantee to the tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions that are not listed in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie 427000 China
You will be met at 8:00am by your tour guide at hotel lobby and escorted to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park entrance at 9: 40. It is a huge park covers an area of 4810 hectares, We will go to explore main sites of this park in one day: Yuanjiajie Scenic Area, Bailong Elevator and Tianzi Mountain. Take a shuttle bus to Tianzi Mountain after checking in at the entrance.
Discover Tianzi Mountain ( 3 hours )
An exciting cable car ride will take you to the top of the mountain, which could highly save your energy. The total length of Tianzi Mountain cable car is about 2084 meters and it takes only 10 minutes. It’s fabulous to discover different angles of the mountains and deep valleys which changes along the cableway. Arriving at the top of Tianzi Mountain, which is 1262 meter above sea level, you can get a panoramic view of the mystical peaks. Walking along the rugged paths, spectacular views unfold slowly in front of you, like a picture.
At about 11:30 am, you can observe Tianzi Pavilion “the Best Viewing Deck”, a man-made pavilion with the characteristics of traditional Chinese architecture. It has 6 floors and four double-hipped roofs, which is the same as other ancient Chinese pavilion. It should be the best viewing deck to overlook Tianzi Mountain, from which you can see Imperial Writing Brush Peaks. It is ten rolling peaks soar up to the blue sky. The right peak looks like an inverted brush. And the peaks on the left looks like a finished picture.
Have a quick Chinese lunch and move forward to Yuanjiajie by shuttle bus.
Admire Natural Masterpieces in Yuanjiajie ( 3 hours )
At 13:30, you will arrive Yuanjiajie Scenic Area, where Avatar Hallelujah Mountain is located.
Towering vertically up to 3544 feet, the pillar is covered by lush foliage on the top and part of the body, with major stone part exposing in the air to let you see its layers of sharp carving by nature. It is natural masterpiece and looks like “mushroom” in the distance. When admiring the mountain, you will definitely be reminded of an amazing “Pandora” world with a lot of floating mountains. As it is the inspiration story of Mr. James Cameron and help to find the real prototype of that unbelievable mountain in the movie, it’s officially named “Avatar Hallelujah Mountain” in 2010.
Pandora is far but Zhangjiajie is near. You can get an amazing view of pillar group at the viewing deck, where is in front of Avatar Hallelujah Mountain. You can take wonderful picture here. Rock pillars rising up into the sky and surrounded by the cloud, as magical as in the movie.
Then take Bailong Elevator down to the hill within 2 minutes, which is thrilling and amazing. This sightseeing elevator is a great men-made project, built on the side of a huge cliff. Claimed as the world’s highest outdoor elevator, it stretches 335 meters high (1099 feet), looks like a giant dragon soaring up to sky.
Transfer back to your hotel after tour at 5:00pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will send you an email with your guide’s name and contact number. Your local guide will call you between 7 and 8 pm the night before tour for confirm the exact pickup time. If you don’t answer the phone, your guide will leave a message at the front desk.If you don’t receive a call by 8 pm or a message at your hotel desk, please call our office for help.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.