Full-Day Tour of the East and West Banks from Luxor
Luxor day tour from Luxor Visit the Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers in an air-conditioned car
- An informative Egyptologist
- Lunch at a restaurant in Luxor
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any costs not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After pickup from your hotel, you will visit the most famous monuments in all Egypt, including the temple at Karnak. After that, relax over lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor. Then get on board a Felucca, a type of sailing boat typical in Egypt to cross over the Nile to the City of the Dead (optional).
Karnak Temple: No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The impressive Colossi of Memnon will greet you there – the last remnants of the Temple of Amenophis III. Be enthralled by the magnificent architecture of the Valley of the Kings
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
and visit the temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of Ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings:
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
After you've had enough time to explore the extensive monuments to your satisfaction, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.