Full-Day Tour of Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve with Snorkeling
Fall in love with the unrivalled Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, a protected natural area located in Quintana Roo, a natural gem that is a paradise for travelers looking for adventure experiences and limit sensations that only these paradisiacal corners offer.
Get to know the largest nature reserve in Yucatan, with spring waters sprouting from cenotes, Mayan canals, sighting of manatees, dolphins and different types of birds, coral barriers in the second largest reserve in the world, beautiful beaches surrounded by palm trees where turtles spawn and beautiful natural landscapes.
When you arrive you will be surprised to see all the nature that surrounds this place, the day will start with a three-hour boat trip through the mangrove and in Punta Allen where you can see turtles and dolphins and you will also have the snorkelling equipment to perform the activity.
In the Riviera Maya, this expedition is one of the most rewarding and exciting experiences for the travelers!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks, beers, tequila, water aboard the van.
- Boat ride of approximately 3 hours.
- Snacks - Snacks before boarding the boat.
- Sightseeing of dolphins, manaties, turtles and birds.
- Snorkeling on the world's second largest reef (includes snorkelling equipment)
- Lunch - Buffet: With a bar of 8 different dishes and drinks included.
- Recreation activity and integration after meal.
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
What's excluded :
- Biosphere Reserve Recovery Payment ($3 usd)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
We will travel from your hotel gate by bus to the largest nature reserve in the Mexican Caribbean, the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. When we are arriving you will be surprised to see all the nature of this place. We will start the adventure with a three-hour boat trip through the mangroves and in Punta Allen where you can see a birding of turtles and dolphins and you will also have snorkeling equipment to perform the activity on the second largest reef in the world.
Returning to land we will enjoy a delicious buffet and if you want you can rest in the largest pool in the world. After lunch, you will be invited to perform a recreational activity and integration. You will also have free time to take all the photos you want. Finally we will transport you back to your hotel after an unforgettable tour of the Sian Kaán Biosphere Reserve.
Duration: 15 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.