Full Day Tour Of Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve from Cancun
Discover a Caribbean Jewel on Sian Kaan! The most beautiful natural reserve of Mexico!
Sian Ka'an is an extensive world of flat and nund lands, composed of rainforests and 17 different species of vegetation with more than 500 species of plants, more than 350 birds and the presence of mammals in extreme danger of extinction. Its name aya means "Place where heaven is born" and so it seems to us when we arrive.
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. Ancient territory of Maya, pirates and meeting place with the first Europeans; it is one of the most beautiful natural environments on the central coast of Quintana Roo. The reserve is almost entirely made up of well-preserved land, with minimal human population, difficult to access and that has been kept out of mass development plans.
Sian Ka'an is hopeful, as it is one of the last well-preserved shrines, as evidenced by its enormous diversity of silvestr life in front of the beautiful Mexican Caribbean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks, beers, tequila, water aboard the van.
- Snacks - Snacks before boarding the boat.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet: With a bar of 8 different dishes and drinks included.
- Boat ride of approximately 3 hours.
- Sightseeing of dolphins, manaties, turtles and birds.
- Snorkelling on the world's second largest reef (includes snorkelling equipment)
- Recreation activity and integration after meal.
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
What's excluded :
- Biosphere Reserve Recovery Payment ($3 usd).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
We will travel by bus from your hotel door to the wonderful Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve known as the largest nature reserve in the Mexican Caribbean. Along the way you will be surprised by all the nature that we will cross to reach our destination. Upon legar we will start with a three-hour boat trip through the mangroves and in Punta Allen you will be able to see sightings of turtles and dolphins and you will also have the snorkeling equipment to perform the activity on the second largest reef in the world.
After our boat adventure, we will come ashore and enjoy a delicious buffet. After lunch, everyone is invited to do a recreation and integration activity, you will also have free time to take all the photos you want and take a more souvenir of this amazing tour. Finally we will transport you back to your hotel and end a day with many memories and stories to tell.
Duration: 15 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator. Please call 24hrs in advance to schedule hotel pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.