Full-Day Tour of Nairobi Animal Orphanage, Elephant and Giraffe Centers
Nairobi Animal Orphanage which is located in the Nairobi National Park. It serves as a treatment and rehabilitation center for wild animals. This is where Daphne Sheldrick has perfected the raising and reintegrating of orphaned elephants into the wild and is open to the public from 11.00am - 12.00pm daily. At the Giraffe center where you will get a chance to see some Rothschild giraffes. The center's main purpose is to protect and help with the breeding of the endangered Rothschild Giraffe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professorial Guide
- Excursions- ( Nairobi Animal Orphanage, Giraffe Centre & Elephant orphanage Nairobi
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fees for foreign nationals ( Nairobi Animal Orphanage payable in cash on the day of the safari tour - $22 per adult and $13 per child) David shedrick per person $ 5 USD per person & Giraffe centre $ 10 Per person.
- Park entrance fees for Kenyan citizens (Nairobi Animal Orphanage KES 215 per adult and KES 125 per child) or Kenyan residents with alien ID (KES 300 per adult and KES 170 per child) David shedrick per person KES 500 USD per person & Giraffe centre KES 1000 Per person.
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
This tour begins with pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and transport to the Nairobi Animal Orphanage which is located in the Nairobi National Park. It serves as a treatment and rehabilitation centre for wild animals. Learn more about the wildlife.
The Orphanage hosts lions, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals, serval cats, rare Sokoke cats, warthogs, leopards, various monkeys, baboons and buffalo.
Also, visit Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage where you learn about the the elephants and take pictures.
This is where Daphne Sheldrick has perfected the raising and reintegrating of orphaned elephants into the wild and is open to the public from 11.00am - 12.00pm daily.
Close the day with a visit to the Giraffe centre where you will see Rothschild giraffes. The center's main purpose is to protect and help with the breeding of the endangered Rothschild Giraffe.
You will be guide by professional guide and take pictures.
The tour ends with Drop-Off to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your place of stay/Hotel/Apartment
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is formal
- Availability for shows cannot be checke
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.