Full Day Tour Of Lake Titicaca And Uros & Taquile - A.m
TITICACA LAKE IS ONE OF THE BIG IN THE WORLD, AND IN PERU THIS LAKE HAS DIFFERENTS AND INCREDIBLE ISLANDS, THE PEOPLE ARE REALLY FRENDLY, ALSO ITS CULTURE IS INTERESTING.
TAKE A FULL-DAY TOUR FROM PUNO TO EXPLORE UROS AND TAQUILE ON LAKE TITICACA. SPEND TIME WITH LOCAL ISLAND RESIDENTS AND EXPERIENCE THEIR CULTURE. VISIT A LOCAL WEAVERS’ COOPERATIVE AND OBSERVE THEIR SKILLS, AND ENJOY A LOCALLY PREPARED LUNCH ON TAQUILE.
SEE A GROUP OF INHABITED ISLANDS WITH STRUCTURES MADE ENTIRELY OF TORTORA REEDS
ENJOY LUNCH ON THE ISLAND OF TAQUILE
WATCH SKILLED WEAVERS AT WORK AT THE LOCAL COOPERATIVE
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • All pick-ups and transfers within Puno City Center hotels
- • Tour as indicated in the description
- • English-speaking guide
- • Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Lake Titicaca
What's excluded :
- • All pick-ups and transfers from hotels outside of Puno City Center.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Titicaca, 21000 Peru
Take a full-day tour from Puno to explore Uros and Taquile on Lake Titicaca. Spend time with local island residents and experience their culture. Visit a local weavers’ cooperative and observe their skills, and enjoy a locally prepared lunch on Taquile.
See a group of inhabited islands with structures made entirely of tortora reeds
Enjoy lunch on the island of Taquile
Watch skilled weavers at work at the local cooperative
You’ll be picked up at your Puno accommodation at the beginning of this full-day excursion to Lake Titicaca. An English-speaking guide will accompany you as you travel to the lake’s islands of Uros and Taquille.
Uros is a group of islands whose buildings are made entirely of tortora reeds. It is home to a small community that dates back to pre-Inca times. Spend some time with the local residents before continuing on to Taquile – an island whose culture is more closely related to that of the Aymara people of Bolivia.
You’ll enjoy a locally prepared lunch on the island before visiting the local cooperative and seeing first-hand the skill of the local weavers.
Return to Puno and to your lodge after a unique look at the cultures of these islands.
• All pick-ups and transfers within Puno City Center hotels
• Tour as indicated in the description
• English-speaking guide
• All entrance fees
• All pick-ups and transfers from hotels outside of Puno City Center.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Puno, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
ALL THE PICK UP ARE AT: 6:30 AM APROXIMATELY FOR HOTELS INSIDE OF THE CITY. IF YOUR HOTEL IS OUTSIDE OF THE CITY, WE CAN COORDINATE A MEETING POINT.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Puno, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.