Full-Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley's UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Nepal is a country rich in culture and tradition. The best highlights of Kathmandu valley include the sites listed in the UNESCO World Heritage. Dive deep into the cultural and spiritual richness of the city of temples. Let’s go on a full-day tour of Kath
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu Valley
- Professional guide
- Transportation (hotel pickup & drop, air conditioned vehicle)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to visit UNESCO sites (Approx.: 25 USD per person)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
The itinerary of the full-day tour of Kathmandu Valley’s UNESCO World Heritages is simple yet exciting.
1. Visit Swayambhunath Temple
At 8.00 am meet up with your guide. After that, the real tour starts. Enjoy a visit to the oldest temple of Nepal Swayambhunath and get an amazing view of the capital from there. Spend one hour exploring the ultimate Buddha’s place.
2. Drive To Patan
From Kathmandu Durbar Square, we will drive to the city of arts Patan rich for its cultural heritage, and arts. Visit temples like Krishna Mandir, Bhimsen Temple, and Taleju Bhawani Temple. See the ancient architecture followed by the houses in Patan. Then, you get to have lunch in one of the local cuisines there in Patan.
3. Pay a visit to the Pashupatinath Temple
If you are a Hindu religion admirer, then you will have real fun paying a visit to the Pashupatinath Temple. It is one of the most famous and sacred Hindu shrines in the world. Take a religious soulful dip in Bagmati River and wash away all your sins. Your guide will tell you the importance and the essence of Lord Shiva in Hinduism.
4. Make your mind peaceful visiting Boudhanath Stupa
An 8-minute drive takes you to the Boudhanath Stupa located 2.7 kilometers far away from Pashupatinath. Famous for its four pairs of eyes at four directions believed to have put an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You get to explore the Boudhanath spinning the prayer wheels. Click pictures with your friends in the stupa and make memories of a lifetime.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guide will come at the hotel for pick up.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.