Full Day Tour of Jaipur By Tuk-Tuk
A tuk-tuk will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 AM and take you straight to the most famous landmark of Jaipur “Hawa Mahal” The Palace Of Winds, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace & Jantar Mantar.
Afterward, you will visit Galta Ji – one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur, on the rugged hills outside of town. Its called Monkey Temple.
Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blu Pottery, textiles, and more. At the end of the day, you will be returned to your hotel to finish the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station pick-up & drop off
- Bottled water
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes & interstate taxes.
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Transport by Tuk-Tuk
What's excluded :
- Meals Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees /Camera Fees /Entrance Fees to the National Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. Made with the red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the grandson of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, who was the founder of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
One of the top tourist attractions of Jaipur, the huge Amer Palace Fort sits atop a small hill, and is located at a distance about 11 km from the main city. The magnificent Amer Fort is an extensive palace complex that has been built with pale yellow and pink sandstone, and with white marble. The fort is divided into four main sections that are graced with their own courtyards.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
A complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings, the impressive City Palace is right in the centre of the Old City. The outer wall was built by Jai Singh II, but within it the palace has been enlarged and adapted over the centuries. There are palace buildings from different eras, some dating from the early 20th century. It is a striking blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The monument was completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monkey Temple, Galta Ji, Jaipur 302031 India
Galta Ji is a large Hindu temple complex that lies 10km to the east of Jaipur. These temples are a popular tourist attraction as they are home to a large colony of monkeys and this has given rise to the common name of the complex, the monkey temple. Galta Ji Jaipur is a unique Hindu temple as it is centered around a natural spring that has been channeled to fill seven large pools. In these pools pilgrims come to bath away their sins while, at quiet moments, the playful monkeys can be found swimming in the holy waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Jaipur ( Please provide Hotel details )Jaipur Airport ( Please provide Flight details )Jaipur Bus Station ( Please provide Bus details )Jaipur Train Station ( Please provide Train details )Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.