Full Day Tour of Hermitage, Church on the Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress
The tour also features many historic sights that will come alive through a personable and entertaining presentation of your tour guide. Visit Church on the Spilled Blood and Peter & Paul Fortress with Cathedral to sample the most significant part of city center of St Petersburg. Also tour the world's premier art collections of the Hermitage Museum that is housed in several historical buildings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transfer to the first museum by taxi (one way)
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
This private walking tour starts when your guide meets you at your hotel lobby. The route will be customized depending on your hotel location. A private guide will accompany you throughout the duration of the tour. First place to visit will be the Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood, the gem of St. Petersburg, to admire the colorful decor and towering onion domes. Inside, too, you’ll find an ornate sanctuary adorned with richly hued mosaics. The church's interior incorporates the work of celebrated Russian artists, including Viktor Vasnetsov, Mikhail Nesterov and Mikhail Vrubel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Get a private, insider’s view of one of the world’s greatest art collections at the magnificent Hermitage Museum. The museum boasts some 3 million works of art and historic artifacts precious to Russia’s heritage. Only a fraction are on public display.. Join a local guide for a tour of the museum's collection, including both art masterpieces and the Hermitage's grand spaces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
View the vast collection of paintings by European Masters at the Hermitage, one of the world’s finest art museums. Housed within the opulent Winter Palace of tsars and tsarinas, it is an absolute must-see for art lovers and those simply interested in an overview of Russian history through the arts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
. Crossing the Neva River, admire magnificent views of the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city’s first defensive edifice. It also served as a base for the city garrison and as a prison for high-ranking or political prisoners.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Continue to St. Peter's and Paul's Cathedral, the burial place of the Romonav royal dynasty from Peter the Great until the last tsar’s family. The tour is over on the territory of Peter & Paul Fortress. Escort back to your hotel is not included but you will get an orientation help from a guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which is located in the new General Staff Building.
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Hermitage Museum also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line entrance there may still be a slight delay (10-15 minutes) in entering the museums during busy periods (May-August). It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- This is a walking tour meaning that it will be necessary to walk and stand all the time during this tour. Stops for seating are planned.
- Only 20-30 minutes short lunch break is possible during this tour. Lunch time can't be longer than 20-30 minutes.
- All travel agencies use the same type of special pre- purchased skip-the-line tickets (vouchers) which allow don't waste time on buying entrance tickets directly on-site. Many museums have special arrangements (VIP entrance) truly without any lines through a special entrance but the price for such service is higher. Please request VIP entrance if entrance without any lines is very important to you.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 3 days before the tour
- After experiencing the sights, your tour will conclude near the Hermitage museum or Church on the Spilled Blood or Peter & Paul Fortress when your guide departs. Transportation back to your hotel is not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.