Full Day Tour Of Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakara
Momia Tours offers you the most important tour in Cairo with amazing experience, we carefully selected licensed professional tour guides to welcome you to Egypt and show you around, You will enjoy the history with updated information, you will learn a bout the revealed secrets of the pyramids,
Visiting the Archaeological sights of Giza Memphis and Saqqra means that you are exploring the old kingdom history in depth, Our service is excellent includes the vehicle, guide and expert driver. we will simply make you happy.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off service
- private transportation
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Private professional tour guide
- professional photos
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Getting inside king khufu pyramid
- Camel or horse ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your guide from Momia Tours, will be waiting you with a sign of (Momia Tours), they will find you, and then start your tour with us.
During you are in the car your guide will start to explain everything for you in the street and about your tour.
Enjoy your day visiting Pyramids in Giza, Memphis & Sakkara. The day start from Cairo moving to the Great Pyramid in Giza belongs to Cheops. One of the most well-known monuments in the world, also consider one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Then you will enjoy also seeing the Pyramid of Chephren, Built by Khufu's son Khafre, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus, which made of limestone.
Then visit The Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
the guide is also photographer he can take for you a wonderful shots and guide you to the perfect spots
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
Move to Memphis that was the Capital of Egypt during the Old kingdom, was also the first capital of Egypt, Memphis today like an open air museum for excavated antiquities there the masterpieces are the colossal statue of King Ramses II and the second large sphinx in Egypt that was made from Alabaster .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then move to visit Djoser’s Step Pyramids at Saqqara, from the 3rd dynasty (2667 – 2448 BC), consider the first pyramid built on the earth. Also Saqqara considered one of the largest burial sites in Egypt where you will see the oldest pyramid in Egypt it’s a funerary complex dedicated to King Zoser, the burial chamber just opend in 2020 after many years restauration .
In Saqqara you have an optional chance to visit tombs.
Move back to your hotel, if you have time and want to do anything or adding anything to the itinerary, please advise us and let us know.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour guide will pick you up with a sign of your nameAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.