Full Day Tour of Dubai with Lunch from Abu Dhabi
A multilingual tour available in 10 languages. Enjoy this audio based tour with a cutting edge GPS enabled technology. We offer comfortable and modern vehicles with free WIFI on board. Come and explore the landmarks of Dubai with photo stops at Atlantis the Palm, Burj Al Arab and explore Dubai Mall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in multilingual & licensed English guide
- Lunch in a restaurant in Dubai Mall.
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifah
- Alcoholic Beverages
- On this organized Gray line tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will have lunch at the DUBAI MALL in a restaurant. We will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall, “The Dubai Mall,” where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall's many attractions. After that , will start our journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately 1h30 drive.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Desert Shield Fitness, Zayed PortMina Zayed - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 08:30 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 8 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.