Full Day Tour of Dracula's, LiBEARty Brown Bear Sanctuary, Brasov town and Rasnov Fortress
Take this full day tour in Transylvania and do not miss this opportunity to visit both the Dracula’s Castle in Bran Village and the beautiful Brown Bears in their natural habitat. Also you will visit the charming medieval town Brasov and Rasnov Fortress! Enjoy a lovely day away from Bucharest on this small group tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- One bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti, DN 73A km 6 - near the entrance in Zarnesti from Rasnov, Zarnesti 500075 Romania
At Libearty Bear Sanctuary we will learn about the bears and about wildlife protection in general. The sight of bears climbing trees, playing in the water pools or just lazing in the meadows, gives you a far better understanding of the true nature of the animals than any Zoo could ever do.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Bran Castle also called Dracula’s Castle, it is situated in Bran village. A remarkable architecture with Gothic elements, the castle was built between 1377-1382, at 60 m high. Built originally as a fortress surrounded by a massive wall with small windows which were used to shoot the enemies, Bran Castle proved to be a successful defense point. In the inner courtyard of the castle is a fountain used to provide water in case of siege. Bran Castle got its fame from the novel Dracula, written by Bram Stoker and Dracula movie.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
We will have a short stop to Rasnov to see the picturesque streets with medieval houses and Rasnov Fortress and to understand the life in a village in medieval times. Rasnov Fortress is one of the best preserved peasant fortress of Transylvania and was built in XIII -XIV centuries, the principal purpose was to defend themselves against Tartar attacks and was conquered only once around the year 1600 by Prince Gabriel Bathory.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
We will take a short tour of the old town. You will be able to visit Black Church, the Council Square and to enjoy the lovely atmosphere of this charming city!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel, hostel, guest house or apartment in Bucharest.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please do not feed the bears ( do not bring food with you )
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.