Full-Day Tour of Chichen Itza with Lunch from Cancun or Riviera Maya
Enjoy a full day tour to one of the wonders of the world.
We will start by picking you up at your accommodation to first visit Chichen Itza, there our guides will take you step by step to discover the history and beauty of this place.
Then we will visit the Mayan cenote where you can swim in the fresh water and touch nature.
Then we will visit Valladolid, one of the most beautiful places in Mexico, this town is considered a magical town for the beauty of its streets, the great history and culture of the place, here you will enjoy a walk and take beautiful photos.
This is a complete adventure if you like history, culture, archeology, and the outdoors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off
- Certified guide
- Tickets for Chichen Itza
- Cenote experience
- Lunch - Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- Photos and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Discover the archaeological zone of Chichen Itzá with our full day guided tour. First we will visit to Chichen Itzá, our guides will give you a great explanation and tour of this Mayan city which is listed as a wonder of the world and is also recognized as heritage world of humanity, here we will have time to take incredible pictures and learn more about this civilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a tour of Valladolid, this city is a true Mexican town full of culture and history, this is a perfect place to enjoy the beauty of its streets and take incredible photos, we will stop here to enjoy a real Mexican experience
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
We are going to enjoy the visit to this incredible Cenote, the cenotes are natural freshwater formations that have been formed for millions of years, are located in the heart of the Mayan jungle and are the perfect place to meet nature and swim in its crystal clear and fresh water.
This is a unique experience in the world that you have to live
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer round transportation from your accommodation. The pick up time will be confirmed based on the exact pickup location, so we will contact you.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.