Full-Day Tour of Caminito del Rey from Costa del Sol
If you are looking for an amazing experience with spectacular views, visit the breathtaking path of El Caminito del Rey 'The King’s Little Pathway.' Walk along the narrow bridge suspended over the Guadalhorce river. Make the most of your time with an 8-hour day-trip from convenient central Costa del Sol pickup points. Tour includes round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach, entrance fees and guided tour at El Caminito del Rey, and the assistance of your multilingual driver/guide. Tour group is limited to a maximum group size of 50 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual guide
- Guided tour of the Caminito del Rey
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve, Malaga Spain
Once we have arrived at the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, the main water reserve in the province of Malaga, our guide will explain you all about the history of the Natural Area of Desfiladero de los Gaitanes. The Gorge Desfiladero de los Gaitanes is a canyon, carved by the River Guadalhorce, placed in the centre of the province. The northern access to it is via Guadalhorce reservoirs and the southern is via El Chorro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
The construction of a water channel from the reservoirs in the north to El Chorro was carried out together with a path for maintaining the channel. This one is known as El Caminito del Rey (The King’s Little Pathway) because it was first opened by King Alfonso XIII. This path, about 3 kilometers long, has strechtched of less than 1 meter wide and it is hanging about 100 meters high above the Guadalhorce River.
Once we finished the breathtaking Caminito del Rey, our bus will take us to Álora, a little village on the surrounding of El Caminito del Rey. A local products tasting will take place in a local restaurant, with products like, almonds, oil, bread, wine and olives.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Natali Hotel Torremolinos, Calle Hoyo, 28, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
2: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 32, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
3: Av. Ramón y Cajal, 3, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- The estimated time for this route is between 2.5 hours and 3 hours walking, so it is essential to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This path is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, or for people who might suffer from dizziness.
- It is recommended for visitors to bring water and snacks.
- There are no restrooms along the path.
- This tour can have multiple pickup stops.
- Multilingual guide/escort.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The tour could be cancelled due to the bad weather.
- Near public transportation
- The duration of the tour can vary depending on your pick-up point.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 9 people per booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.