Full day Tour of Amritsar including Golden Temple and Wagah Border
This is a comprehensive tour covering all the major highlights of Amritsar including Jallianwala Bagh , Golden Temple , Wagah Border and more.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 to 3 pax in a sedan/ 3 to 5 pax in a Toyota Innova / 5 to 10 pax in an AC 10 seater vehicle
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person in the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities
- Monument fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Durgiana Temple
- Entry/Admission - Wagah Border
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jallianwala Bagh, Golden Temple Rd near Golden Temple, Amritsar 143006 India
You are picked up from your hotel and your first stop is
Jallianwala Bagh.Jallianwala Bagh is a historic garden and ‘memorial of national importance’, preserved in the memory of those wounded and killed in the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre that occurred on the site on 13 April 1919.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
Golden Temple, is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar and is preeminent spiritual site of Sikhism.The Gurdwara is built around a man-made pool that was completed by the fourth Sikh Guru, Guru Ram Das in 1577.Maharaja Ranjit Singh rebuilt it in marble and copper in 1809, overlaid the sanctum with gold foil in 1830. This has led to the name the Golden Temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Durgiana Temple, Near Hathi Gate Chownk Opposite Goal Bagh., Amritsar 143001 India
Also known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple.Its premier temple situated in the city of Amritsar. The original temple was built in 16th century.Although a Hindu temple, its architecture is similar to the Golden Temple.After this, enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Attari-Wagah Border Attari, Amritsar 143001 India
About 29 kilometers from Amritsar on the Grand Trunk, Wagah has become famous for the ceremonial closing of gates and lowering of flags of India and Pakistan. The Wagah-Attari border ceremony happens at the border gate, two hours before sunset each day.All the peoples each side of border cheer for their country with the slogans and dance on the patriot songs with high enthusiasm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered from all city center hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.