Full-Day Tour in Washington DC
Travel with a guide into the Nation's Capital and learn some of the secrets about the town. We will depart with a breakfast stop around 9am. We start with visiting some popular sites at Arlington Cemetery, then make our way to many of the memorials. Lincoln, Vietnam, Korea, World War II, FDR, Dr. King are highlights. A driving tour of the city is next with picture stops of the White House and Capitol. The afternoon is free time for lunch or whatever you would like (typically around two hours). After meeting we begin to depart with a possible bonus stop before leaving the town, we arrive back Williamsburg between 8-10pm.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - Meals are NOT provided but stops are made for them
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
Home of US President's, we will make a picture stop here
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
The Lincoln memorial is where we will see America's 16th President seated in a chair inside of the Roman Style Temple.
The Vietnam War memorial is close by which honors some of the service members of this War. We also will see the wall.
The Korean War memorial is close by which honors many of those service members of this War. We will see the wall as well as the 19 statutes of the soldiers.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ford's Theatre, 511 10th St NW, Washington DC, DC 20004-1499
Learn about some of the history about what happened here in April of 1865 to Abraham Lincoln.
Stop At: Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, 1850 West Basin Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20242
Roosevelt Memorial honors the nation's 32nd President, who was elected to a record number of terms. You will have an opportunity to visit his four rooms and time travel during his Presidency.
Dr. King's memorial is close by and we will visit this site which honor's some of the life of Martin Luther King Jr. You can see some of his speeches as well as learning part of his most famous.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The US Capitol is home to the Legislative branch of the US Government. We will learn about some of it's history, make a picture stop here if parking permits
Departure Point :118 Waller Mill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.