Full day tour in Bahir Dar
This is full day tour in and around Bahir Dar city. Bahir Dar is the capital of Amhara people regional state and one of the most beautiful cities in Ethiopia. This tour provides you a chance to catch up the ancient monasteries on Lake, blue Nile falls and Bahir Dar market. The tour will start from 08:30 and ends at 17:30 hours everyday. Pick up and drop off point can be airport or hotel.
On this tour you have also a chance to buy local goods such as as traditional clothes and souvenirs.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Blue Nile Falls
- Entry/Admission - Bahir Dar Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tana, Ground floor from Blue Nile Hotel, Bahir Dar 1000 Ethiopia
In the morning take a boat cruise on lake Tana to and visit the ancient monasteries located on the island of the lake.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Blue Nile Falls, Amhara , Region Ethiopia
After lunch break, drive 37 kilometers out of Bahirdar city to the small village of Tis Abay to visit the gorgeous blue Nile falls.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bahir Dar Market, Papyrus Hotel The Opposite Of Millinium Cafe, Bahir Dar 1000 Ethiopia
Afterwards, drive back to Bahir Dar and if time permits visit the open market. End of the tour and drop off at your designated place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Traveler pickup is offered
HotelAirport orAny place in Bahir Dar cityAirports
- Bahar Dar Airport, Bahir Dar Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.