Full-Day Tour Hiking in Sierra Negra in Isabela Island
- A certified Naturalist guide
- The best place for hiking in Isabela
- A family-friendly tour ideal for lovers of nature
- Discover the flora and fauna of the island
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Naturalist English / Spanish speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up or meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Sierra Negra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sierra Negra, Ecuador
Sierra Negra Volcano is one of the most amazing spots for hiking in the Galápagos Islands.
It is a perfect activity if you want to see a beautiful landscape and enjoy nature.
Sierra Negra Volcano has a 6-mile diameter that makes it the second biggest crater on the planet.
A full-day tour to one of the most outstanding sites on Isabela Island.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange a meeting point or hotel pick up
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.