Full-Day Tour from Marrakech to Atlas Mountains and 4 Valleys
Explore the the stunning Atlas Mountains and discover the traditional Berber life, and head for the breathtaking Atlas Mountains, visiting the 4 valleys that make the region famous: Ait Mezan, Imlil, Asni valleys. You'll also experience the traditional Moroccan culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional mountains trekking guide
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
After morning pickup from your Marrakech hotel, travel with your small group in a comfortable and air conditioned vehicle or minivan with an experienced english speaking guide through the majestic Atlas Mountains. Admire towering snow-topped peaks on your 1-hour drive to the road of Ourika valley, To try the camel ride experience and continue to Asni village famous by its waterfalls, this lush valley’s waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and the guided visit will help you to fully explore this waterfalls with your expert.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Mountain guide, about 1hr 30 min walk for going and coming back, if you aren’t interested by the walk you can have a drink in a Berber house with a local family. You will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views, in this valley you will have the opportunity to visit the Berber women extracting the argan oil (the unique Moroccan oil).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atlas Mountains
Continue through the second valley which is imlil valley (Ski resort), and taking a secluded mountain road standing at 1800 meters above sea level to reach the third valley of this tour which is Armed village, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people and culture we will arrange a delicious lunch for you (Moroccan salad or soup, Berber tagine, moroccan couscous, dessert and drinks) in a typical Berber house. Afterward, head toward the fourth valley that is Asni, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches...), have your camera ready to take pictures of highest peak in North Africa, the Toubkal mount with 13 665 feet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
At this point, head back to Marrakech passing by the 4 valley which is Tahanout that contains the biggest town of the area, conclude your thrilling tour through the Atlas mountains with drop-off at your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.