Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis,Saqqara,Camel Ride
Discover some of Egypt’s greatest antiquities on a private Giza, Saqqara and Memphis day trip from Cairo. With an Egyptologist guide, visit Giza to view the pyramids, Great Sphinx and Valley Temple. Then, devote the afternoon to Sakkara and Memphis. Behold Sakarra’s age-old Step Pyramid of Zoser and scour the ruins of ancient Memphis, including its fallen statue of Ramses II.
Enjoy an itinerary customized to your interests with a private guide
Explore the ruined ancient capital of Memphis, including the Alabaster Sphinx and fallen Ramses II statue
Visit the pyramids, Great Sphinx and Valley Temple at the Giza Plateau
Travel to Sakkara to see the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the oldest stone pyramid in Egypt
Private day trip from Cairo to Giza, Sakkara and Memphis, with air-conditioned transport
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- private Tour
- professional driver
- Camel ride
- Bottled water & snacks
What's excluded :
- At 8:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza by your tour guide to start your full-day tour visiting the Giza Pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. After seeing the famous pyramids and getting lots of photos, visit the Valley Temple. The place where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau. This is the place where you can have a close-up look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren and Camel ride around the Giza Pyramids
Continue your day tour to Saqqara, located only 16.7 miles (27 kilometers) southwest from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid, built for King Djoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then continue your day tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx date back to 3100 B.C. Your tour finishes with drop off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Cairo Or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.