Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Saqqara
The Giza pyramid complex contains the fabled relics of Egypt’s Old Kingdom, constructed a whopping 4,500 years ago. Get a peek at one of the world’s top historical attractions, which includes the Valley Temple, the Saqqara necropolis, and the mysterious, timeless Sphinx. First-time visitors to Egypt—or travelers short on time—will be able to tick off all the sights during this in-depth, full-day guided sightseeing tour from Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- entry inside any of the Pyramids Requires additional
- Gratuities ( Optional )
- Ancient Lower Egypt’s great rulers marked their territory with timeless monuments, larger-than-life relics of their once-mighty reign. In this in-depth, full-day guided visit to the Giza pyramid complex, get a firsthand glimpse of one of the world’s most powerful kingdoms.
After front-door pickup from your Giza or Cairo hotel, travel back to the time of the pharaohs as you admire the massive blocks of the world-famous limestone pyramids. Learn about their hidden temples and chambers, witnesses to complex funeral rites.
From there, head to the Valley of Temples, ruled by the mysterious, legendary Sphinx. Get a chance to snap unforgettable photos of the famous seated lion, whose head resembles the ancient King Chephren.
After a savory lunch at an authentic local restaurant , visit the Step Pyramid of Saqqara, which marked a new style of monument, and the powerful statues of ancient Memphis, built in 3100 BC.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all our travelers from any hotel in ( Cairo - Giza )Cairo International Airport Or Cairo - Giza Train Station
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.