Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Saqqara
Ancient Egypt Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel or air port to start your historical and fascinating tour to the legendary pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, then continue to see the Great Sphinx which consists of human pharaonic head and lion body then to The Valley Temple dedicated to king Chephren. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant Than transfer to Sakkara to visit the Step pyramid of Djoser, the oldest stone structure still standing in Egypt. End your tour by a visit to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt originated by the Pharaoh King Menes around 3000 BC, it includes a wide range of antiquated temples, royal palace and Ramses ll Statue, Back to Hotel or Air Port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites." Giza pyramids 13.5$, Saqqara 12, Memphis 6 "
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
representative will pick you up from your hotel or Air Port, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops),3 small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid - Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site,, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx , the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands,
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser, the museum of I mhotep, the tomb of a high official, the pyramid of king titi, the pyramid of king unas
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, The city reached a peak of prestige under the 6th dynasty as a centre for the worship of Ptah, the god of creation and artworks. The alabaster sphinx that guards the Temple of Ptah serves as a memorial of the city’s former power and prestige. The Memphis triad, consisting of the creator god Ptah, his consort Sekhmet, and their son Nefertem, formed the main focus of worship in the city. Memphis declined briefly after the 18th dynasty with the rise of Thebes and the New Kingdom, and was revived under the Persians before falling firmly into second place following the foundation of Alexandria and see the Statue of Ramses II-16 metters high, the alabaster sphinx, you will be transferred back to your hotel or air port.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.