Full-Day Tour from Cairo Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Saqqara
Experience ancient Egypt first-hand on a private tour from Cairo or Giza to the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, and Saqqara.
Walk alongside your guide as you visit a trio of pyramids and the Valley Temple, then visit the ancient and mysterious sphinx.
See a pyramid that transformed Egyptian architecture at the Saqqara necropolis, then explore the remains of a great city that once ruled Lower Egypt. Step back in time on a private tour of ancient Egyptian monuments , with our private tour guide and driver
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- hotel pick up , drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptology tour guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- enty fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
8:00 am You will pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will start the day by visiting Giza plateau where you will see the Pyramids of Cheops “Khufu”, the only remaining of the seven wonders of the ancient world, then move on to visit Chephren, Mykerinus pyramids and 6 queen pyramids. Then move on to the Valley Temple of Chefren and the Sphinx that has the head of a pharaoh with the lion’s body to combine between the mental and physical power of the pharaoh.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Your next stop is the Sakkara necropolis, home to the world’s oldest major stone structure. Your guide will provide the history of the famous Step Pyramid built by the engineer Imhotep in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. You will then proceed to the Necropolis of Sakkara, the Mastabas of Ti and Prince Ptahotep. Your final stop is Memphis, which is the ancient capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will see artefacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II. You will also have the chance to visit the traditional bazaar demonstration of ts artwork is made and purchase your own if you like.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.