Full Day Tour at Korčula Islands
Most often you will read that Korčula is the city of Marco Polo. It is true, but it is also so much more! Korčula’s records of time date back to the Neolithic period.
Legend says that fairy-tale Korčula was home to the beautiful Greek mythology hero, Kerkyra. It is even said to be named after her. These days Korčula presents a connection of nature and beautiful beaches, amongst them is also the “Croatian Santorini”. It shows thousands of years of culture, history, and tradition. Hundreds of years old oil groves, vineyards, and fruit and vegetable productions assure you that you will eat good and local in Korčula. Memories of the great Croatian singer Oliver Dragojević, who was born in Korčula, keep lovely dalmatian music and atmosphere on every step. While enjoying a glass of wine, of course.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at your location
- Van/car ride professional guide and driver
- Boat ride to Korčula
- Guided tour of Korčula
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasing in traditional Pelješac wine cellars
What's excluded :
- Pickup outside of Dubrovnik City Area, please contact us for info
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
On the way from Dubrovnik we first stop in Ston to enjoy a cup of morning coffee. In an hour of free time in Ston you can walk the tight streets, see the walls of Ston or meet some of the local shellfish farmers.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Orebic, Orebic, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
While passing the salt pans, we continue to Orebić, where accompanied by surfers and kiters we cross the channel to reach the island.
Stop At: Korcula Island, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
First steps on the island take us to a short tour of the city, followed by three hours of free time. In the free time we enjoy the colourful, charming streets, maybe go for a swim in the beautiful deep blue sea or enjoy the local cuisine.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Peljesac Peninsula, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
On the way back awaits us a stop in one of the Pelješac wine shops, where we try excellent local wines. Get yourself some souvenirs, even wine, and enjoy the ride back to Dubrovnik.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are taking all measures accordingly to state issued rules and precautions. Our staff is regularly checked for symptoms. We sanitize all equipment and and high traffic areas. We offer Hand sanitizers as instructed per public safety measures issued.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.