Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm
Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Thailand’s Damnern Saduak Floating Market on this full day private or group tour from Bangkok. Visit the largest chedi in Thailand, visit an organice farm and learn about sustainable farming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Pathom Chedi
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- Services not listed in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Travelers get to see and experience how trading was done in the olden days of Thailand.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wat Phra Pathom Chedi, T.Phra Pathom Chedi, Amphoe Mueang, Nakhon Pathom 73000 Thailand
Visit the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Pathom Province
Travellers will visit one of Bangkok's thriving organic farm and learn about this sustainable way of farming.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private tour: daily at 7:30am
- Additional charges may apply for pick-up/drop-off to hotels in the Bang Na and Ladprao areas
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.