Full-Day Tour Antisana National Park & Condors Watching
Antisana National Park is the most impressive Andean mount near Quito and a sanctuary of the wild Andean condors and other birds. We will get up to the entrance of Hacienda Antisana, located along the foothills of the volcano. This part of the road will let you visualize the magnificent basaltic gorge of the Antisana Volcano and its glacier. Here we’ll stop to watch interesting Andean birds like the Carunculated Caracara and Black-Headed Ibis. We’ll also have the opportunity to see different animals like Andean rabbits and whitetail deer. A short hike through the marvelous Andean areas to observe and recognize the flora of the reserve.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Menu lunch
- Certified English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Antisana Ecological Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antisana Ecological Reserve, Ecuador
Antisana is a majestic and mysterious volcano on the western mountain range. It is the nucleus of this protected area in which we find moorlands and western Andean forests. Volcanic activity, glacial processes, and evolution have created amazing scenery along the way and a very diverse wildlife. Mirroring the volcano we find the Mica lagoon, where part of the water of Quito comes from. Aside from the lagoon, there are also swamp areas where water collects during the rainy season, forming seasonal lagoons such as Santa Lucia or Mauca Machay.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up/drop off outside the city have an extra charge, please contact the local supplier.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimun of 2 people per departure
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.