Full Day Tour 360 San Cristobal
If you want to see some of the most iconic places in San Cristobal, this tour is for you, with a panoramic views, activities in the spots and your specialized guide you will be able to get in touch with this magical place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up at the passenger pier for boarding.
- Visit to the Laguna de Rosa Blanca
- Fishing in Punta Pitt • Lunch
- Disembark at Sardina Bay
- Photos Roca Cerro Brujo
- Naturalist guide certified by the PNG
- León Dormido - Snorkel equipment (mask, tube, fins and neoprene suit, towel)
- Snacks and Full lunch (normal, vegetarian, vegan, special diets)
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Cristobal Interpretation Center, 2 km Southwest of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno Ecuador
On this tour, we will visit the following iconic points of the San Cristóbal area:
It's a small bay located northeast of San Cristóbal Island. It has several small beaches, but its main attraction is the large beach located in the center of the small bay where there is a large number of dunes. added to its crystal clear waters generate an attractive landscape unique to the area. The entire bay of Rosa Blanca and its lowlands is an ideal area for fishing of wahoo, palometa, ojón, liza, cod. Additionally, there are shark, ray and sea turtle species that are the ideal complement for snorkeling activities.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Isla Lobos, San Cristobal Island, Galapagos, 120506 Ecuador
It's characterized for being a place for fishing of several species such as sardines, liza, octopus, lobster, shrimp, among others. Bahía Sardina includes two beaches whose attractions are its small white sand dunes together with its crystalline waters suitable for snorkeling, taking into account that in this bay there is a large presence of sea turtles, rays and sea lions
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kicker Rock, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno Ecuador
Also known alternatively as Roca Kicker, or by its English name of «Kicker Rock» is an uninhabited island located 30 minutes from Puerto Baquerizo Moreno - San Cristóbal, Ecuador. It is a rock formation or eroded cone of volcanic tuff (ash) located outside the island of San Cristóbal. It is a refuge for many seabirds as blue-footed boobies, as well as for sea lions. The waters around the rock are home to numerous species of fish, sea turtles, rays and hammerhead sharks. It reaches a maximum of 148 meters in height.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Name of the hotel,passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.