Full day tour / Colca Canyon
Come and enjoy an impressive Full day tour through one of the deepest canyons in the world. Disconnect at least one day from the city and fully enjoy the nature that surrounds this valley. Our guide will show you all the beauties such as the huge birds, beautiful alpacas and vicuñas and more than 79 different types of cactus. Our tour starts very early to be able to arrive on time at the Condor's Cross and watch the condors flying over our heads, follow our route to different tiny towns and of course visit the relaxing hot springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon which is 70 soles (local currency) for most of the nationalities
- Entrance to the Hot Springs which costs 15 soles (local currency).
- Last lunch in Chivay / We stop in a restaurant with buffet from the region. The price is 30 soles.
- Entry/Admission - Colca Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs Chacapi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Condor's Cross, Cabanaconde 04124 Peru
After picking up all the participants we depart from Arequipa at 3:30 am and we drive to Chivay where we stop for breakfast and later continue to the Condor's Cross which is the best place to watch the Canyon and the famous Andean Condor birds.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Peru
The Colca Canyon is twice as deep as the Grand Canyon. The area surrounding the Canyon is famed for its traditional and colourful towns which you will pass through along the way. In the Canyon you can find over 100 kinds of birds, over 300 types of plants and more than 30 types of cactus. The highest point of the Canyon is Ampato at 6388 meters above sea level. These snow-capped peaks form an impressive backdrop to the Canyon.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Hot Springs Chacapi, Away From the Main Square Of Yanque 2 km, Yanque 04140 Peru
After the condor's cross we go to the hot springs, which are located close to Chivay. The entrace costs 15 soles and it's not included in the price. In the Hot Springs you will find different pools with water temperature from 30ºC up to 60°C. Coming into the Hot Springs is optional but it's definetly a nice experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
In the way back to Arequipa we stop into the reserve in a place called Pampa Cañahuas to see Volcanos but also camelids as Alpacas, Llamas and Vicuñas. The stop is only 15 - minutes but you will see volcanos and camelids during more than 1 hour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up participants between 3:00 - 3:30 am. You must be ready for the pick up in the reception of your hotel / hostel from 3:00 am. If you don't find the name of your accomodation when you are booking, please select anyone and send us a message with the name of your real accommodation.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.