Full day to Dendara and Abydos temples from Luxor
Temple of Abu Dos and Dandara
Take the chance to visit Dandara Temple which dated back to the age before the families in Egypt. We will see that on the ancient tombs which are near the wall of Hatur Temple during the excavation ,this temple was covered to its half by sand that kept the paintings on the temple from looting.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- pick up from door to door and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Egyptology tour guide
- bottles of water
What's excluded :
- Visit one of the most important temples in whole the world Osiris temple and find out how is the religion effect in building the Pharaohs civilization. Our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up on time where we will drive north of Luxor through the daily life .enjoy the small villages view all over the way and get to Abydos temple. Listen well to your Egyptologist tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of Abydos temple.
Abydos is notable for the memorial temple of Seti I, which contains an inscription from the nineteenth dynasty known to the modern world as the Abydos King List. It is a chronological list showing cartouches of most dynastic pharaohs of Egypt from Menes until Seti I's father, Ramesses
Drive over to get to Dendara temple.
The most Greco Roman temple complex known in ancient Egypt.
After the great day tour drive back to Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up all Travelers From anywhere in Luxor
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.