Full Day to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens from Torremolinos
Take a trip to the beautiful city of Granada and the Alhambra Palace, one of the most beautiful architectural marvels in the world, on a day trip from Costa del Sol. Granada is home to the Alhambra, of exquisite Moorish architecture, and to another of Spain's well-known UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Visit these wonders on a day trip while you learn interesting details about Granada's history and architecture from your local guide. All groups include a maximum 20 people to provide a more personal experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Air-Conditioned motor-coach.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city.
- Entrance fee for the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, was built in the 13th century. It is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, demolished part of the architectural complex to build the Palace which bears his name in the 16th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The Generalife is a garden area attached to the Alhambra which became a place of recreation and rest for the Granada Muslim kings. The Generalife gardens are also declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
Down again in the city center, you will also have free time for lunch and to explore the center of the city by yourself: visit the surroundings of the Royal Chapel, the Alcaiceria, Corral del Carbon, etc.
Departure Point :1: El Corte Inglés Málaga Edificio 1, Av. de Andalucía, 4, 6, 29007 Málaga, Spain
2: Natali Hotel Torremolinos, Calle Hoyo, 28, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
3: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 32, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
4: Marbella, Málaga, Spain
5: 29680 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour have multiple pickup stops along Costa del Sol
- Due to the policy of the Council of the Alhambra, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name and Surname all the passengers
- There are other pickup points in the city. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email email@example.com
- Please note that the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.