Full Day The Other Side of Bali in The North
Undeniably, Northern Bali’s landscape with mountain ranges and laid-back atmosphere has surprised visitors when touring around. From the hot springs of Banjar village to the ‘floating’ Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temple, an amazing full day awaits you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfers with English speaking assistance from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali and Ubud only) in an air-conditioned car / minivan
- Local lunch at restaurant
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and / or dinner), drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- From north to south, east to west, Bali’s variety in landscapes, rural escapes and religious sites that are accessible for anyone has made it one of these total tourism destinations in Southeast Asia. The majority of the customers tend to be drawn to the sugar-white beaches and the lively atmosphere in the south yet on the other side of the Island of the Gods; true local Balinese life is destined to be explored. A long but a day filled with natural wonders, temples and getting the more relaxed vibe of what life entails in northern Bali is what lies ahead.
Our early morning pick-up is needed to see what needs to be seen without skipping anything of the jaw-dropping beauty of this part of the island. After a scenic drive, we arrive at the Bedugul market where buying and selling fresh produce of the region (such as strawberries and wild orchids) continues to be done in a traditional way. The region is also known as a peaceful mountain retreat. After soaking in the atmosphere of this market and perhaps trying out something that is for sale, you drive on to Lake Bratan, home to ‘floating’’ Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a temple built entirely on small islands and dedicated to Dewi Danu, the water goddess. You’ll quickly notice that the climate around this temple is usually a bit cooler than the seaside areas of the south; this has to do with its location above sea level/
You cross the mountains on a serpentine road until you have a stunning view on the Bali Sea in Buleleng where we follow the coastline in the direction of Lovina. The beaches of Lovina are covered with black sand and it is right here where lunch will be served. Moving along to the town of Banjar, home of the hot springs with, as they say, healing properties. The high concentration of sulphur content of the water has proven to have nourishing effects for your skin. A second pool is smaller and warmer, and in all pools, the water emerges from the mouths of stone dragons and barongs. We give you the chance to take a ‘healthy’ dip here before we head back in the direction of southern Bali and your hotel.
Departure Point :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.