Full-Day Teotihuacan & Basilica Guadalupe Tour
Start your tour briefly visiting the Plaza of the Three Cultures, where you will see the Church of Santiago de Tlatelolco. Appreciate the ruins of a pre-Hispanic city, and visit the memorial in honor of the student movement of 1968.
Continue to the Basilica of Guadalupe to see the ancient and modern Basilica. Experience the relic, sheltered since 1531, considered a gift of the Virgin Mary towards the Indigenous Mexican people.
Finally, move on to the State of Mexico to visit the majestic site of Teotihuacán. Climb the pyramid of the Sun and the Moon, explore part of the archaeological zone, and learn about the transcendental history of this magnificent pre-Hispanic city. Visit a craft center to taste one of the oldest Mexican drinks, known as Pulque, and take an hour to taste the typical foods of Teotihuacán in the nearby Jaguar Restaurant.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Nothing unspecified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de las tres culturas, Eje Central esquina Eje Uno Norte Tlatelolco, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
The Plaza of the three cultures is the place where you will know the three faces of the history of Mexico in the architecture that preserves the site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
The Basilica of Guadalupe is the most important Catholic sanctuary in Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
The Teotihuacan site is consider the ancient city of the mesoamerican groups. It is the place where you can climb-up the pyramid of the Sun and the Moon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fontán Reforma Hotel, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up can be in all hotels in: Historic Center, Reforma Centro,Zona Rosa and Roma Norte. (Other areas the meeting point will be outside the Fontán Hotel.)
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide English and Spanish
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.