Full day Taj & Fort tour from Jaipur
This Agra Tour is specially meant for those who wanted to explore something great in a very short period of time. In this tour, you will get to explore two world heritage sites Agra. Visiting the Taj mahal will make your tour special, you will get to feel the sense of love and the beauty of marbles that change their color with the light of nature. Great work by artists can be seen in the Taj Mahal. This would be a great tour for you if you are looking to refreshing your mind in a few hours.
Sunset view of Taj Mahal
Off the beaten path tour in the city
Cultural Show in Agra
Private tour with all-inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Air Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Off the beaten path tour in the city
- Cultural Show in Agra (optional)
- Monument Entrance fee
- Sunset view of Taj
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:00 hrs: Pick Up From Hotel / Airport in Jaipur. Our driver will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive to Agra. Enjoy 04:25 hours ride to Agra.
10:30 hrs: Meet Your Tour Guide on Arrival – Proceed to Taj Mahal Visit Taj Mahal with you Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
12:00 hrs After Taj Mahal – Proceed to Agra Fort After visiting the Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
13:30 hrs: Lunch Break After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flours of this city.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Agra District, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
14:30 hrs: Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point – Back view of Taj Mahal This is an optional site to visit, if you are in a hurry you can skip it. Exploring the backside of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
15:30 hrs: Drive Back to Jaipur. After exploring the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch, and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Jaipur by car.
19:00 hrs: Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel After arriving in Jaipur, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Jaipur .Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.