Full-Day Sports and Beer Tour of Melbourne with Lunch
A full day of Sport & Beer, it doesn't get better than that! Visit the venues that host some of Australia's favourite sporting events.
We’ll visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup "the race that stops the nation", pass by the Commonwealth Games 2006 Village and drive around the Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit. Then go behind the scenes of the MCG.
Enjoy lunch at the Marvel Stadium/Docklands Precinct and then experience Stomping Ground Brewery and Beer Hall. All tours and tastings are Cicerone-led, which is a fancy way to say that your guides are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable beer drinkers around. Groups are shown through the 20-hectolitre brewery, guided through the brewing process and given the chance to taste a wide variety of beer styles. Whether you're new to craft beer or an old pro, the Stomping Ground tasting experience is not to be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Albert Park Grand Prix Track
- Lunch in the Marvel Stadium precinct
- Craft Brewery with free tastings
- Tour behind-the-scenes of The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Tour behind the scenes of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The MCG is Australia's most significant sports stadium having been used for the 1956 Olympics, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, International Cricket and Australian Rules Football. Highlights of the MCG tour (all subject to availability) include; The Northern Stand, Coaches box, Media Centre, Players change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, the exclusive Member's areas - including the Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views,
and walk on the hallowed turf (arena).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Flemington Racecourse, Victoria Racing 448 Epsom Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3031 Australia
Visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup "the race that stops the nation". Enjoy a behind the scenes look at the racecourse, its history and current use.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Enjoy an included lunch in the Marvel Stadium / Docklands precinct.
Pass By: Melbourne Sports Centres - MSAC, Melb Sports and Aquatic Centre 30 Aughtie Dr, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Drive around the F1 Grand Prix circuit and see how it is transformed to host such a world-class event. See the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Departure Point :Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We may be able to pick you up from hotels other than those on the list. Please let us know where you are staying and we will advise the closest pick up point to you.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years; photo ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- These measures are based on the current requirements in Melbourne. We will update these as the government updates their requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.