Full-Day Spiritual Tour to Sathya Sai Centre from Bangalore
Sathya Sai Baba (born Sathyanarayana Raju; 23 November 1926 – 24 April 2011 was an Indian guru and philanthropist. At the age of fourteen he claimed that he was the reincarnation of Shirdi Sai Baba, and encouraged his followers to believe the same.
Sathya Sai Baba's purported materialisations of vibhuti (holy ash) and other small objects such as rings, necklaces, and watches, were a source of controversy. Some have analyzed them as being mere sleights of hand; while his followers have considered them as signs of his divinity. Reports of faith healings have been attributed to Sathya Sai Baba by his followers.
The Sathya Sai Organisation, founded by Sathya Sai Baba "to enable its members to undertake service activities as a means to spiritual advancement" has over 1,200 Sathya Sai Centres (branches) in 126 countries. Through this organisation, Sathya Sai Baba established a network of free hospitals, clinics, drinking water projects, auditoriums, ashrams and schools.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ac Private Vehicle with driver only
- 02 Water bottle per person 500 ml each bottle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Any type of meal, Tips for driver & guide, Any Entrance Fee & other Misc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Sathya Sai Hill View Stadium, Sri Sathya Sai Vidaya Giri Campus Prasanthi Nilayam, Puttaparthi 515134 India
Same day excursion to Puttaparthi. Located in Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh, Puttaparthi has shot into National & International fame as the abode of Bhagwan Sree Satya Sai Baba and visitors throng to Prashanti Nilayam at Puttaparthi to seek spiritual solace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Bangalore Airport, Yerthiganahalli, Karnataka 562157, India
2: Bangalore Railway Station Back Gate, M.G. Railway Colony, Sevashrama, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560023
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up Guest from Bangalore Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.