Full-Day Speedboat Tour to Kornati Islands from Zadar
Come to our office ( Zadar adventures, Siroka ulica 2, Zadar ) for check in at 8:30 the latest. Please don’t be late because there are some things to be done prior to the trip. The boat departs at 9:00 am.
We are going to fascinatingly shaped Levranka, an island with deep coves and represents an ideal port. Lojena beach located on the southwest side of Levrnaka Island is the only sandy beach in the Kornati Archipelago.
Relax in a beautiful Lojena bay, go snorkeling and enjoy crystal clear sea...
Time for lunch in a private house, where you can experience fresh sea food, joy and life of domestic people....
After lunch and short swim, we will pass through tuna farm...
The plan is to visit Island of Ugljan ( small fisherman village Kukljica )...have some coffee or ice cream or just enjoy the sea...
Before leaving the tour, enjoy the fascinating seaview of Zadar old city center and experience completely different impression of Sea Organ music.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fuel surcharge
- Skipper on the boat - guide
- You can use fridge on the boat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
The Kornati Islands National Park between Sibenik and Zadar is a spectacular archipelago that includes 109 mostly uninhabited islands, islets, reefs and craggy rocks scattered like jewels over an area of 224 square kilometres. The islands were visited by George Bernard Shaw who wrote "On the last day of the Creation God desired to crown his work, and thus created the Kornati Islands out of tears, stars and breath".
It's a sailor's paradise.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Zadar Adventures, Široka ul. 2, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.