Full-day Southern Phu Quoc Island with Lunch
This full day tour offers you a chance to enjoy all the highlights of Phu Quoc Islands in Southern area. Joining this tour, you will have memorable time when visiting Sao Beach, Fish Sauce Factory, Pepper Farm, etc.. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy the tasty Sim wine – a specialty of Phu Quoc Island.
- Enjoy an exciting full day tour exploring Phu Quoc
- Observe and enjoy peace in Ham Ninh Fishing Village
- Learn more about the history of the island
- Soak in the sun at Sao Beach
- Visit a pearl farm and understand the pearl-making process
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Mineral water
- English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Phu Quoc Prison
- Entry/Admission - Tranh Stream
- Entry/Admission - Peppers in Phu Quoc chez Le Ho
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phu Quoc Prison, Highway 46, 5km, Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
At 8:00 am, you will be greeted and picked up at your hotel’s lobby by a local guide and a driver. Then, you will start the exciting full day tour of exploring the South of Phu Quoc Island.
The first destination of the tour is the Sim wine factory (also known as Rose Myrtle wine), one of the specialties of the island. Sim wine of Phu Quoc has been voted as one of the 10 most wine in Vietnam. It not only tastes good but is also good for your health.
Then, you will pay a visit to the Pearl Farm where you can learn more about the process of raising oysters for pearls as well as observe the very beautiful pearls there.
From the pearl farm, you will go to visit the Coconut Prison. The prison was built by the French before World War II and was later used by the Americans during the Vietnam War to house tens of thousands of prisoners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tranh Stream, Phu Quok Island, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
After that, you will go to the Fish Sauce Factory where you can have the unique experience of observing and learning about the process of making high quality fish sauce which has been a major contributor to the island’s economy and even exported worldwide.
Then, you will enjoy relaxing time at Sao Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Phu Quoc Island. Here, you can enjoy refreshing swimming and sunbathing in the cool fresh air.
Then, you will have the chance to understand more about the locals’ life at Ham Ninh Fishing village located on the east coast of Phu Quoc.
If the tour is taken during rainy season, you can visit the stunning Waterfall Tranh Stream which is the island’s largest string of waterfalls and rock pools. It’s also a good place for a swim when the falls are flowing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peppers in Phu Quoc chez Le Ho, Group 3, Suoi May, Phu Quoc Island 92000 Vietnam
Finally you will visit a pagoda before heading to the last destination of the tour, the Pepper Farm. You will have the opportunity to walk around the farm, see how they are planted and handled to be the final product sold in the market. Annually, Phu Quoc can produce about 400 tons of the best quality black pepper.
At 3:00pm, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up in Duong Dong
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.