Full-Day Small-Group Tour of Classic and Modern Shanghai with Lunch
This 8-hour tour will explore both the traditional and modern aspects of Shanghai. Visit the Chenghuangmiao, Yuyuan Garden, the famous Bund, People's Square, Shanghai Museum, and the old French Concession.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide service
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Shanghai
- Join-in basis transfers
- Entry/Admission - The Bund (Wai Tan)
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai City History Development Museum
What's excluded :
- China visa
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Start with a pickup from your hotel at 8:30am. The tour will start from Shanghai Chenghuanmiao Old Street, one of the most popular scenic areas as well as a shopping center for travelers. Chenghuangmiao, a famous Taoist temple in Shanghai area, is the must-see attraction when traveling in Shanghai.
Visit the Yuyuan Garden, the only fully restored classical Chinese garden in Shanghai. As a paragon of the south Chinese landscaping style of both the Ming and Qing dynasties, it is a must-see for all visitors to Shanghai.
The Bund, a waterfront area along the Huangpu River, is located in the Huangpu District, the center of Shanghai. It stands as the scenery line of Shanghai. Then move to the People's Square, where you will have a visit to the famous Shanghai Museum(not open on Monday).
The Shanghai French Concession, also known as French Town, is a famous place for its historical factors. This area is the first, the largest and the most prosperous one among four French Concessions in modern China.
The tour ends with a drop-off at your centrally located Shanghai hotel after.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travel insurance is encouraged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.