Full-Day Small-Group Tour in Srebrenica Genocide Memorial
This day tour from Sarajevo to understand the genocide of Srebrenica 11th July 1995, is unique, factual and storytelling experience. It has been created for anyone interested to learn more about these unfortunate events which took place in region of Eastern Bosnia, called Podrinje, during July 1995. We invite you to join us, learn more, and help us break the prejudice about Srebrenica Genocide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Arrangements for the visit to Memorial Centre in Potočari (every visit must be arranged with MC Potočari staff, so we make sure that is gets arranged properly, for maximum experience)
- Professional and fully experienced guide (usually person who has done whole lot of work on refuge return to Srebrenica on post war processes)
- Local Potočari Memorial Centre guide (who himself/herself are Genocide survivors, and who will give us history class on Srebrenica Genocide and their own personal experiences)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sokolac, Sokolac, Republika Srpska
Small mountain town at the foot of famous Romanija mountain, famous for very beautiful nature scenery.
Learn the story about ethnic cleansing of Bosniaks by Republic of Srpska forces in this region during the 1992.
Pass By: Vlasenica, Vlasenica, Republika Srpska
Region infamous for Concentration Camp Sušica which was established by the Republic of Srpska Army in 1992, through which more then 8.000 Bosniaks have been successively held.
Pass By: Milici, Milici, Republika Srpska
Learn the story of Zaklopača Massacre, during which on 16th of May 1992, all members of this village have been killed (59 Bosniaks, among which 12 were children), and only very few people survived it.
Pass By: Bratunac, Bratunac, Republika Srpska
Learn the story about 1992 ethnic cleansing of Bosniaks conducted by the Republic of Srpska forces, and how this town was the first gathering point of majority of Bosniaks later killed in mass executions in July 1995, during the Srebrenica Genocide.
Stop At: Srebrenica Genocide Memorial, Potocari, Srebrenica 75430 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visit to Memorial Centere in Potocari dedicated to the victims of Srebrenica Genocide during the July 1995.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Srebrenica, Srebrenica, Republika Srpska
We will visit the town of Srebrenica, learn additional parts of the Srebrenica Genocide story, with possible lunch break.
You get a chance to see real places you learnt about during our visit to Memorial Centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Besarina čikma 5, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests at any address in Sarajevo, either a hotel, hostel, place of mutual agreement or else.Airports
- Butmir Airport, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual (the tour enters the Muslim cemetery so dress code accordingly)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.