Full-Day Small-Group Fishing Tour in Madeira Park
Our Experience offers the best way to see Pender Harbour, which possesses spectacular scenery, calm and tranquil waters, and great opportunities to view incredible wildlife up close.
Our team is passionate about giving clients safe, comfortable, affordable and fun days of fishing for rock fish, salmon, sole, lingcod and prawn on the waterways of Pender Harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Fishing rods and bait, prawn trap
- Live jackets for every one
What's excluded :
- Tidal water fishing license. One day:CA$5.37(Resident)/CA$7.15(Non resident)
Located in Madeira Park, Sunshine coast, BC, we offer a boating tour which includes 6-hour sessions of either fishing (with a professional fishing guide) and/or leisure sight-seeing. You will be spending a wonderful day on our vessel which have passenger transport license approved by Transport Canada.
We will depart at 9:00 am, our experienced skipper will sail to fishing spots around Pender Harbour. Most customers can get their catch fish within that 6 hours tour. We will provide bottled water and fishing rods and baits. We also prepare the prawn traps to catch spot prawn. All our boats have washroom and rest area. You can catch rock fish, salmon, sole, lingcod & prawn depending on the season.
• Madeira Park, Madeira Park, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia
Departure Point :4828 Arthur Way, Madeira Park, BC V0N 2H1, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.