Full-Day Skip-the-Line Guided Tour around Rome Historic Sites
You will go on a full-day skip the line guided tour at 6 of the most famous tourist destinations in the world!
– The Vatican museum
– St. Peter’s Basilica
– Sistine Chapel
– Palatine Hill
– And the Roman Forum
By the way, buying tickets for Colosseum, The Vatican museum, St. Peter’s Basilica can take 3-5 hours. At Roman Trips, your tickets are sent to you by email within minutes.
Also, Entry lines are often 2-3 hours long. We provide you SKIP-THE-LINE entry.
Enjoy your trip with convenience as we use 10+ years of experience to arrange a memorable trip for you.
The Colosseum is a place that needs no introduction. Rediscover its bloody history on your guided tour. Witness the magnificence this sophisticated 2000-year-old Roman Arena.
Learn about the most exclusive art collection in the world at the Vatican Museums. Witness the painted ceilings at the Sistine chapel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Skip the line at vatican museum and Sistine chapel
- Skip the line at Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Professional licensed guide for the vatican museums and the colosseum
- Special access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The magnificent Colosseum, the most magnificent structure of the roman empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Such a beautiful place where roman emperors once stood
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
One of the biggest museums in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Sistine chapel is so beautiful the it touches your heart.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
World's largest and most magnificent church.
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 27, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.