Full Day Ski Adventure to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
The Powder Express Ski Shuttle takes you straight from your hotel in Banff to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, one of the most thrilling ski resorts in Canada.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is known as the Champagne Powder Capital of Canada™ with plenty of steep and deep powder, heart-pumping vertical runs, steep chutes and wide-open bowls.
This full-day ski shuttle takes you from Banff to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort for a truly thrilling ski day perfect for intermediate to advanced skiers. Let someone else take care of the driving and enjoy almost six hours of skiing with return transport included for around the same price as a walk up lift ticket.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Lift Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
What's excluded :
- Ski/snowboard equipment
- Ski/snowboard lesson
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail, Golden, British Columbia VOA 1HO Canada
You’ll arrive right at around 9:30am so you can squeeze in as many runs as you like with almost six hours of time on the hill before leaving at 4pm. With plenty of steep and deep powder, Kicking Horse offers heart-pumping vertical runs, steep chutes and wide-open bowls.
Featuring abundant soft snow and high alpine terrain Kicking Horse has something for everyone. Wide open bowls and long, long groomed runs for cruising, steep chutes and tree runs for the more adventurous. There is almost always fresh powder to be found. Plus, you can enjoy a spectacular lunch at the Eagle’s Eye Restaurant – Canada’s most elevated dining experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Mount Royal Hotel, 138 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A7, Canada
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.