Full-day Sightseeing Tour with Boat Trip to Kyaukgu Umin
Explore the ancient archeological site of Bagan and learn about the area's history during this full-day tour. Visit the Payathonzu Pagoda, a complex of three connected shrines, the Tayok Pye Pagoda in the Minnanthu village, and take a boat ride to Kyaukgu Umin to see the temple built into the cliff. End the tour with a boat ride back to Bagan just as the sun is setting over the horizon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees and Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kyaukgu Umin, nyaung u - myingyan Rd East of Thet Kya Muni & Kon Daw Gyi, Bagan Myanmar
After breakfast, you get picked up to visit the Minnanthu village. Nearby, there is the Payathonzu Pagoda located, also known as "three pagodas complex". Next, take a walk to Tayok Pye Temple, a large temple in Minnanthu. The temples are located in the middle of the archaeological zone, so you will meet lesser people. In the afternoon, return to Bagan for a rest. You get picked up again after to transfer to join a boat tide from Ayeyar jetty to Kyaukgu Umin, the "Rock Cave Tunnel". The temple is built into a cliffside and consists of a high ground story surmounted by two receding terraces. You can even climb on top of the temple. Head back to Bagan in the late afternoon for sunset.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.