Full-Day Sightseeing Tour in Jaipur by Car from Delhi or Agra
Visit the Royal City Jaipur, The state capital is One of the Most Popular Tourist Destination. The City of Rich history is a most visited place for travellers. Jaipur is also knows as PINK CITY, it is very vibrant and colourful city, also knows for its traditional culture and Royal food/cuisine. Uncover the beautiful forts, palaces constructed by the Indian Kings centuries ago
Sightseeing is the Subject to the availability of time.
• This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your flight arrival and departure schedule or as per your schedule.
• if you like you can change it according to your convenience.(Recommended Timing)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide
- Monuments Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Amber Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India, on the hills exterior of the Jaipur town. It is locally known as 'Amer Fort'. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometre located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. The Amber Fort were originally built by Raja Man Singh in 1592 A.D.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace, Jaipur was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727. Jaipur is the present-day capital of the state of Rajasthan, and until 1949 the City Palace was the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is an equinoctial sundial, consisting of a gigantic triangular gnomon with the hypotenuse parallel to the Earth's axis. On either side of the gnomon is a quadrant of a circle, parallel to the plane of the equator. The instrument is intended to measure the time of day, correct to half a second and declination of the Sun and the other heavenly bodies.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • We are provide face masks and hand sanitizer for travelers and staff. • Our Gear/equipments are sanitized between use • Our transportation vehicles regularly sanitized • We check regularly temperature of staff • We accept contactless payments.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.