Full-Day Sierra Madre Bike Tour with Lunch
In the Sierra of Durango, far from everything, there is a valley between mountains that crosses four small quaint towns. Over there, we have discovered a dirt road that the locals use in their day-to-day life, surrounded by pine trees, oaks and land with different crops, leading us to secluded waterfalls only locals know about.
On this bike ride, we will visit the house of our great friend Don Severo and his wife,Simona, from where we will depart to explore the road, enjoy the waterfalls, and be delighted with a farm-to-table meal prepared by his family. A truly unique experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike and helmet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Refil of your water bottle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Baluarte Bridge, Highway 40 to Durango, Mazatlan Mexico
We are going to drive through one of the highest cable-stayed bridges, known as Puente Baluarte. Definitely something that you can't miss on your trip to Durango! The views are outstanding.
Stop At: Golondrinas, Durango, Mexico
Golondrinas is the place where the adventure begins. From here we are going to depart to explore the valley and it's waterfalls on bicycle.
Lunch will be at Guadalupes house, a good friend of us and the best cooker in town! Be ready for an autenthic meal
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup description:For hotel and vacation rentals guests the pick up will be at the lobby of the property.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.